Monday, December 9, 2013

More Issues

Hello again, everyone.  I'm so sorry that there has once again been a delay in the next answer post.  Beast'sbelle's computer has been having some major issues , which makes blogging very difficult. 

In addition to that, Beast'sbelle has been very ill this past week and is still recovering now.  I will do everything in my power to get the next answer post up by this week.  Again, I apologize for the wait.

The good news is, the more delays there are, the longer it is until I finish this blog! ;)  Of course, now none of you will believe me when I actually say I'm quitting. ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful month, preparing for the holiday season.

Talk to all of you again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for answering my question!!!!
Luv Rapunzel (the same one as b4 ;))

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

You're welcome! :)

Belle

Unknown said...

I didn't believe you were quitting from the start. So NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!! XP HAHAHA!!!! IM SO IMMATURE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! O.o

Dot said...

Sorry about your computer. Mine had the same issues about a month ago.
By the way, you have a new follower!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sorry to disappoint you, Ava. I will still be quitting, just later than I thought. ;)

Thanks, Dot. I think we're finally in the clear. I'm so excited to finally get back to my next answer post! Thanks so much for following!! :D

Belle