Sunday, January 13, 2013

Still Waiting...

Hello, dear readers, just a quick post today.  I know I left you all on pins and needles last time, and you're all probably wondering what ever happened with Emilie.

Well, I'm wondering too!

Unfortunately, Beast'sbelle's entire family was hit with the flu this week, including Beast'sbelle herself.  As a result, none of us have had a chance to talk to her about talking to Emilie.  Faith gave us her apologies a few days ago and said she'd have to try again once everyone was feeling better.

Only one of Beast'sbelle's girls is still sick now, and Beast'sbelle herself is feeling better, so once she gets done taking care of everyone, hopefully we can get this whole business settled.  It's been torturous for everyone involved.  Even if Emilie ends up choosing to stay with Faith and her husband, at least we'd know for sure and be able to move on.  I have to admit, though, I have high hopes for the outcome of this scenario.

I'd keep my fingers crossed...if I could. :}  I'll be sure to post as soon as I know more.

3 comments:

jordan sky said...

I hope you find out soon Belle! And tell Beast'sBelle to get better soon(But say it nicely)!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thanks, Jordy. I'll pass along the message when I get the chance. And I'll try to be nice. ;)

Belle

Elliebob said...

I have been gone for so long and when I come back, there is a kid involved in the story! I am so excited!! :D