Friday, October 28, 2011

January 17th, 2011

January 17th, 2011

Hi to all of my readers out there! I'm so excited to have my very own page on Tess and Maggie's blog! [This is no longer relevant, since I'm now on my own blog, but just bear with me.] ;)  It's been a long time since I've written anything.

So, now that we got that taken care of, on to current news!!


Not much has changed since the last time I wrote. My days are spent in the same old way. Beast'sbelle was hoping to get the Prince doll she had picked out for me for Christmas, but didn't. By the time she got back to the stores after Christmas, he was already gone.

I had mixed feelings about this. For the most part, I was just relieved. Strangely, though, some small part of me somewhere felt a twinge of disappointment. I suppose we all long to meet someone who will finally accept us and love us for who we are (tone-deaf singing and all).

Beast'sbelle did end up getting another Belle doll from the Disney store. She's called the "Deluxe" Belle doll, which means she has a poofier dress, more makeup and a fancier box. This allows the Disney Store to charge an arm and a leg for her. :}

I got a chance to talk with her for a while a few days ago. She seems very nice, but I doubt our friendship will amount to much. Mama has decided to leave her in the box, and it's rather difficult to understand what she's saying through the thick plastic. Maybe there are advantages to being the "plain" Belle doll..."deluxe" also usually means "stuck in my box forever".



Oh. my. goodness. Beast'sbelle just hit me with some startling news. She's ordered a Prince doll from the Disney Store, and he should be here in 1 week. What is she doing to me? Just as I was thinking she'd forgotten her mad matchmaking schemes...now she springs this on me!! What am I going to do? What if he's obnoxious? What if I don't know what to say? What if we're stuck together forever and I despise him? What if I like him but he isn't impressed with me?! I hardly know what to think. Wait...I know. I think I'm going to be sick.

4 comments:

Meritre said...

Hi Belle! Meritre is proud to present four new little fans of yours: mini Ariel, mini Jasmine, mini Rapunzel and mini Merida. I just started to read them your story and they love it. They can very well understand how lonely you were!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

It's so wonderful to hear from you, Meritre! I know Beast'sbelle always loves getting comments from you on her blog. ;)

Be sure to tell mini Ariel, mini Jasmine, mini Rapunzel, and mini Merida "hello" for me! :)

Belle

Meritre said...

Hi Belle!
More fans for you all:) Rosemary, Bella Chris and Annis are meeting their new friends:
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh526/Meritre/CIMG6535vRes_zps2buhst3k.jpg~original

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh526/Meritre/CIMG6542vRes_zpsctvilsd9.jpg~original

Meet Julian Hans, Philippa Elsa, Hazel Anna and Thomas Kristoff :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi to all of you. :) How exciting that you have so many new companions! I hope they all settle in well. :)

Belle