Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29th, 2011

Do you know what the worst thing is about being a Disney doll?  There is this built-in desire to sing whenever we experience something.  If we're sad, we feel like singing.  If we're happy, we feel like singing.  If we want something, we have to sing about it.  If we're wondering what will happen in the future, a song practically bursts from our lips!

This isn't necessarily a problem for those of us WHO CAN SING.  But when you're tone-deaf, it's downright humiliating!  There are times when I have to run off alone somewhere so I can get it out of my system without causing anyone physical pain. :(  I just wish I wasn't so alone.  I mean, even Robby can sing!  And Rapunzel probably has the best voice out of all of us (it's even better than the movie Rapunzel's voice).  I wish I didn't feel like such a fish out of water.  And I wish I didn't feel like singing after every experience!  You know, after my conversation with Ben yesterday, I ended up singing this horribly pitiful song while I cried. (Have you ever heard someone sing off-key with a stuffy nose?  It's not pretty.)  I was so glad I was alone...it would have been humiliating if anyone had heard me!

Okay, that's all for now...I just had to get that off of my chest.  Now that I have my own blog, I feel like I can allow myself to add short little monologues now and then. ;)  More to come soon, readers.

2 comments:

MyLittleMegara said...

Oh, Belle! I know exactly how you feel- even though I'm a human, literally EVERY emotion I have seems to come out either in tears or music notes. Or both. Hang in there, girly! Meg and I are rooting for you! :)

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Thank you so much, MyLittleMegara. Nice to know I'm not the only one. ;)

Belle