Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome!

After much deliberation, I have made the decision to start my own blog.  As many of you already know, my blogging adventure began on Jane Austen and Unicorns, a blog written by Tess and Maggie (two 18" dolls).  I had 2 pages at the top of the blog that I added to as I had the time.

For a long time, this worked really well.  I didn't take over too much of Tess and Maggie's blog, and it was easy for my followers to locate my posts.  Now that I've added so many entries, however, it's getting more and more difficult to load the pages.  Not to mention the fact that my readers have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the ginormous page to get to my latest addition.

So, to make a long story short, I thought I might try starting my own blog and see how things go. :)  Over the next week or two, I'll slowly be adding my posts from the other blog to this one.  Please be patient with me as I get everything transferred over. :) 

Talk to all of you again soon! :)

Belle

No comments: