Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Quick Hello

Hello, dear readers!  I'm sorry it's been so long since I've done a "real" post.  Robby and I have enjoyed being newlyweds, and I've found that my desire to blog has declined a bit.  I'm still going to be around, but I want to take these first few months to just develop and cultivate our new relationship.  That's my primary focus for now.  Family first, then blogging.  Don't worry, though.  I'll have more posts up...you just may have to be a little patient with me. :}

I did end up having my sleepover with the "girls" that I mentioned in my last post.  I'm ashamed to admit it, but we actually didn't take any pictures.  We were so busy having fun together, we didn't stop to document it. :}  Robby stayed with Eugene and Ben for the evening and had a great visit.  I thought it was pretty sweet of him to give up his room to all of us. :)

That's about all I have time for at the moment.  Just don't worry about me, and I'll be on again as soon as I can with pictures and a post that says more than "hi" and "I'm sorry". ;)  Until next time...

No comments: