Saturday, June 16, 2012

Won't Be Around for a Bit

Any of you who follow Beast'sbelle's blog or Tess and Maggie's blog know that Beast'sbelle and her family will be out of town for around a week.  She's asked all of us to stay off of the computer during that time.  I'm not exactly sure why...maybe because she doesn't have Internet access where she is, so she can't check up on us. ;)  Come on, Beast'sbelle...we all know you do it. ;)  It's understandable, I suppose.  Still, I guess I should give a little more thought to what I type, knowing that she could read it at any time. :}

Anyway, I hope to have another post for you within a week and a half or so.  Until then, have a wonderful summery week! :)  Robby and I are planning on spending some time with Eugene and Rapunzel, and I've thought about having Tiana, Rapunzel, and Isabella over for a sleepover one night.  Eugene very graciously offered to give Robby some shelf space that evening. ;)  I'll keep all of you updated on how that goes.

That's all for now.  I'll talk to you guys soonish! :)

P.S.  Thanks for 25 followers, by the way!!  I'm so excited! :D

4 comments:

Elliebob said...

That sounds fun! :)

Anonymous said...

That does sound fun!

gigi said...

married 7 still having sleepovers- what a wonderful life c: nice to know i didn't miss anything though!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Yep, I'm pretty blessed. ;)

And sorry, I've been so busy doing things I haven't taken the time to blog about them! :( I'll try to get a post up soon.

Belle