The rules for this award:
1. Link back to the original blog (All Things Good) that started the award and the blog that awarded you (10 Dolls, 1 Blog).
2. Display the award in the post.
3. Answer the 12 questions in this post (don't make your own questions).
4. Nominate 12 other bloggers.
5. Notify them of their nomination.
To make this a little easier on myself and because this award has been circling around for quite some time now, I am going to ignore the last two steps. (I hope you don't mind.) However, if this award passed you by as it made the rounds and you are feeling particularly elegant today, consider yourself awarded and feel free to answer the questions on your own blog. ;)
Now for the questions:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
As most of you know, I decided to start blogging because I had no one to talk to and was completely stressed out over the pressures of being a non-typical Disney Princess doll. :)
2. What is your fashion style?
Princessy...although I love wearing jeans and a t-shirt if they're available. I pretty much have to go with whatever Beast'sbelle provides, and she's into fancy dresses. :}
3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
I hate mustard. I once had a sandwich with mustard and decided I never wanted to eat it again! :}
4. What are some of your blogging goals?
To finish well. As you all know, this is my last month of blogging, and I would love to look back and be satisfied with the way I ended things. ;)
5. What are some of your favorite places to shop?
To be honest, I don't really shop. Beast'sbelle does the shopping and brings us whatever we need. I wouldn't even know where to begin! ;)
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
I'm amazed that I have as many as I do! I never thought I'd have this many. I think it would be amazing to reach 100 followers, but I doubt that's possible in the next few weeks. ;)
7. What are your talents?
Um...discordant singing? ;)
8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Is there a third option? I'm not really a leader, or at least I don't think I am, but I don't like to just do whatever someone else tells me to do (especially depending on who the someone else is). I think I'm more of an independent sort: I lead if I have to and follow if I have to, but I'd really rather just do my own thing.
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"Look back at me." ~from BBC's "North and South"
10. What is your favorite book series?
I really enjoyed Beast'sbelle's Jane Austen books when we were over by her bookshelf. Little Women was fun, too. Oh, and we also loved reading the Narnia books. :)
11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with: smart, stylish, dressy, graceful, dainty, or fine?
Oh dear, what choices! Well, I suppose I'm somewhat smart, but I've been known to do some really stupid things, too. Stylish and dressy aren't quite what I imagine myself to be. Graceful? Ha! Certainly not! Dainty? I suppose that works, with me being a fashion doll and all. Fine? Not so much. So I suppose dainty is the best choice out of all of them. :}
12. What is your favorite flower?
Purple violets, like the ones that grow in Beast'sbelle's front yard. I do like roses too (I know, predictable). ;)
Thank you so much for awarding me, girls! I hope you enjoyed the answers. :)
Rapunzel and I have finally scheduled our get-together with Raven and company for later this week, so I'll be sure to tell you all about it! :)